Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Friday 9 January 2015

The finish line.......

Happy New year to all my blog visitors.....it has been an immensely exciting journey in the last 360 days.

    I want to appreciate you all my supporters who have cheered me on and visited this blog.....truly
    
     YOU CAN ACHIEVE WHATEVER YOU SET YOUR HEARTS ON IF YOU CAN WORK HARD AT IT ENOUGH CONSISTENTLY
   

    I celebrate my attainment of the end of the challenge despite the fact that I am breastfeeding.

       The target was to weigh 70kg by 9th of January 2015  from 105kg in January 2014- Having struggled with my exercises since winter began (it's just so coollllddd); I now weigh 78 kg  meaning I lost 28 kg in all......

                         

January 29th 2014


July 23rd 2014



January 4th 2015....now I have begun to feel confident in sleevless *wink*
     
    I have restrategized and will soon come up with the blue print of my weight loss plan  for 2015 among other things.

     Remember ......all you have to do to loose weight is to make the right food choices in the right portions and be more physically active.

   
         

2 comments:

  1. Waoh this is amazing. Waohhh. First real pictures on weightloss please help me pleaseee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....drop me a mail lets connect and discuss in granular details

    ReplyDelete